06 FEB, 2020
We are looking to recruit an Accountant in a full-time basis who is committed to providing excellent services within the accounts department.
• Processing supplier invoices & making payments
• Preparing monthly Bank Reconciliations
• Assisting in clients’ invoicing & debtors’ collection
• Handling monthly, quarterly and annual closings
• Liaising with clients and suppliers on various queries
• Assisting in VAT and VIES reports
• Processing expenses and petty cash
• Reconciling accounts payable and receivable
• Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in similar position
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Holder of LCCI Higher
• Accounting software experience (e.g. Sage, Zygos) would be considered an advantage
• Good Computer literate (Microsoft Office Suite applications)
• Fluent written and spoken Greek and English
• Ability to work individually and as a part of a team
• Excellent organisation and communication skills
• Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
• Attention to detail and ability to spot numerical errors
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and perform well under pressure
An attractive remuneration package and benefits will be given to the successful applicant.
Interested applicants should read our privacy notice before applying by sending their CV and cover letter to email@example.com
The position will be open to applications until the 5th of March 2020.
Share This Article